Friday 18 September 2009

A Word of encouragement for this time

Listen to what the Lord is saying now – “The days are coming when many shall turn to me. Those who doubt now, those who do not believe in Me now, those who have wandered off like lost sheep. I am raising a new end-time army of believers.

Those who will believe despite what circumstances scream out to them;
those who believe despite and whatever the world throws at them;
those who will believe through the worst possible persecution – even unto death.

The world is turning against Me”, says the Lord, “ but I already knew this before I laid the foundations of the earth. The world does not realise this, yet even if they did, yet they would still despise Me. And they will despise you too because you speak My Name – because you believe in Me and in the One I sent.

Even so,” says the Lord, “because your hope is steadfast and is rooted in Me, yet will I uphold you; yet will I justify you even in the worlds eyes.

Do not lose sight of My Kingdom for it shall be your reward.
Do not bow the knee to anyone but My Son for He is your saviour.

Always remember that I, the Lord God Almighty, love you and I am with you – even to the end of the age. I am your provider. I am your Father. I love you – even you.”

cgb

© Chris Bennett 2009

1 comment:

  1. What just kills me is, this is the perfect time of year on the Biblical calendar to "turn to Him". Between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur are the Ten Days of Teshuva or repentance ("teshuva" literally means "to turn", as in to turn away from sin and towards God). God created a calendar full of appointments with Him; daily in prayer, weekly on the Shabbat, and several times annually in the moadim ("appointed times"). What a shame so many believers deny themselves these blessings because they've been taught that this part of the Bible is dead.

    ReplyDelete