Monday 14 December 2009

The Days of 'Greater Things'

I heard the Lord saying - "Get ready; get ready - I am about to release My Spirit to do all He wants to do through you and others. Get ready for 'greater things'; get ready for healings you never dreamed possible; get ready for salvations that will shock the world of those about to be saved; get ready for even little children to manifest My Spirit and to do My work. Give ME the Glory - all of it - I will not share My Glory with anyone. Get ready to see Me in action as you have only dreamed - I am the Lord God Almighty; that is My Name. Get ready to see the beginnings of a revival to end all revivals - but let Me do the work. You only need to do what I say - obedience is the only key. Get ready. Get ready."

I pursued this with the Lord and He said this – “I have put My people in place ready for the end-times. These are not simply ‘yes-men’ but rather those whom I have chosen and placed are those whose heart is like My own. Men and women who will hear from Me; drop everything, and do whatever I ask at whatever the cost – even though their own lives and the lives of their loved ones are in danger. My Word speaks of ‘greater things’ and this is the season when I will manifest these greater things for My own Glory – yet men and women will still try to steal some of the Glory so those I will replace by using even little children to bring about the greater things that will absolutely dumbfound the medical and political world. Even the Moslem communities will take notice as I bring healings and salvations to them too. “

The Lord also gave me this warning. He said, “Take seriously the duty of giving Me all the Glory. I am a jealous God and I share My Glory with no other.” Finally He added, “I will do things amongst you that even you could not imagine – such will be the magnitude and publicity attached to some of the work of My Spirit during these days. Yet time is short – I am assembling my angels ready to bring these things to you. I am also assembling – calling to position – those I bring with Me when I send My Son to you again in clouds of Glory. Be prepared – End time revival is set in My eternal agenda. The day is set. It is appointed. Time is short. Be prepared and ready for My call to arms.”

CGB 14 December 2009

2 comments:

  1. BRING IT ON ..not sure what the cost is ..but I do know I want to be with Him ..yeh the glory issues are the biggies for sure Chris ... I wonder if Mt 7:21-23 may be of relevance here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! These are words I dread. Maybe they are the price of trying to steal God's Glory for ourselves although the story of the Pharisee and the tax collector (Luke 18:9-14) also speaks about those who try to steal the glory. They receive all the Glory they will ever receive here on earth and will get none in heaven. However, whether or not this means the same result as Matt 7:21-23 I just dont know.

    ReplyDelete