Monday 4 May 2009

Finding Home by Brad Huebert - a review

When I was asked to review Brad Huebert's new book, 'Finding Home', I was surprised and a little worried. I have never reviewed a book before, not seriously I mean, and anyway - what if I didnt like it? What if I found it boring etc etc - the questions rolled on. Well I needn't have worried even a little bit.

Pilgrims Progress 21st century style - Finding Home is the story of one man's search for more of God. It is an old fashioned yarn told by a master story-teller. Full of twists and turns and not a few surprises, Brad Huebert skillfully weaves a 'modern day parable' as he traces Ivan's journey through life. My own faith was built up with every page and now I cant wait to send a few copies to my friends and to new Christians wanting to be encouraged in their own search for more of God. I know its anachronistic but - Every home should have a copy of this book !! No - really. Go buy it for yourself. You'll not regret it.

Chris Bennett 4th May 2009

Finding Home by Brad Huebert
ISBN 978-0-595-51778-7

No comments:

Post a Comment