Sunday 31 May 2009

Pentecost 2009

As we were interceding and praying for the sick in our evening service tonight, the Lord showed me something which I believe to be of great significance at this time for both the UK & USA.

As the prayers were going on, I saw what looked like water filling the room up. I asked the Lord what I was seeing. He said, “This is My healing balm for this area.” As I watched some more, the room completely filled up although, of course, the people were still praying.

Our churches have a ministry call Jesus Will Heal You (www.jesuswillhealyou.com) and Pastor Richard had been giving us some details of the prayer requests received this week. This was where all of our prayer and intercession was directed. Pastor Richard had left a file of the requests standing on the music stand which doubles as a lectern. As I watched, about one third of the healing balm was absorbed into this file – each page taking in the balm needed for that prayer. I asked the Lord about this and He said, “Expect miracles this week and every week from now on.”

Then as I watched further, another third of the balm seemed to waft out of the windows into the surrounding area – it simply went as a mist and disappeared over the surrounding buildings. Again I asked the Lord about this. He replied, “This is my balm for this area – I am healing your land.”

Finally, the remaining third of the healing balm was absorbed into each of the people present in the meeting – pastors, men, women, and even the children. The Lord said, “Tell your people to expect real miracles. As people come to them, they will lay hands on them and they shall be healed – body, mind, soul, and spirit – complete healing will be theirs."

The Lord must have sensed my next question “What is the purpose of all this”. He said simply, “I have heard your prayers and this is My answer.” I was impressed in my spirit that this was not just for our church but for every church. .” I was impressed in my spirit that this was not just for our town or city – it is for every town and city. .” I was impressed in my spirit that this was not just for the UK, it is for the USA and for many other countries around the world.

CGB 31 May 2009

© Chris Bennett 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment