Thursday 7 May 2009

RoFMI Prayer Team

As RoFMI expands its horizons and travels to more places and countries, I believe we have an exponentially expanding need for prayer cover. So-o-o-o

I have put together a distinct email group of those folk I believe will be happy to pray for RoFMI (River of Fire Ministries International) as we seek to do the Lords will for both ourselves and for those to whom we have the privilege of ministering.

If you would like to be a part of this, then I would welcome the chance to have you join us. Also if you think there are others you believe would join us then please feel free to invite them too.

Please prayerfully consider this and respond as you feel led by the Holy Spirit
Thank you & God Bless you all abundantly

With all love in Yeshua

Chris

Email me through our 'trainee' website http://rofmi-uk.com/Contact_Us.html

No comments:

Post a Comment